Please read the following instructions for completing the visa application form and for submitting the application:
- The application form below must be completed in its entirety, signed by the applicant and returned to the Embassy of Belize.
- The application must include a passport size photograph, copy of bank statement, and letter of Employment (if applicable).
- The applicant's passport must be submitted along with the application form.
- If the applicant is a resident in the United States, a legible notarized photocopy of the applicant's Alien Registration Card or photocopy of a valid re-entry Visa to the United States must be submitted.
Processing time for most applications is approximately 3 business days
Please note that some applications require the approval of the Department of Immigration of Belize before the visas can be issued, and it is recommended that applicants contact this Embassy to establish how long their applications will take to be processed. Inquires can be directed to telephone 202-332-9636 Ext 221.
Visa and Shipping Fees
- Single Entry, ninety day visa – US $50.00 + US $ 30.00 shipping and handling
- Multiple Entry visa – US $100.00 + US $30.00 shipping and handling
- An optional URGENT processing fee facility (US $ 25.00) is available for those visa applicants who wish to have their applications processed on the same day that it is received. This option is open only to those applicants for whom authorization is NOT required from the Director of Immigration of Belize before the visa can be issued.
Kindly take note that the above charges do not apply to nationals of the following countries, who are requested to contact this Embassy or the nearest Belize Diplomatic or Consular Representative for information on visa charges:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- People's Republic of China (PRC)
- Sri Lanka
Please be advised that all visitors to Belize MUST be in a possession of a valid Passport, an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds (US $ 60.00 per day) to cover the cost of the length of stay.
Application fee plus shipping and handling charge (and additional overnight mail charge if required) must be paid via money order, certified cheques, bank drafts, or cash (in person) to the order of the Embassy of Belize. The Embassy cannot accept personal cheques.
"The Embassy of Belize cannot guarantee that passports will be processed within 3 business days and will not accept liability for any loss incurred as a result of delays in processing or delivery."